The EVO 5H is a car coating protection that is formulated to last and only requires reapplication every 2 years or 30,000 miles! Gloss it has perfected the ultimate SIo2 Glass Ceramic technology offering exterior and interior protection for car enthusiasts who demand the highest level of protection for there luxury, exotic, collectible and or the daily driver.
- Easy on application
- High water beeding and sheeting qualities
- Provides candy like hard shell for long term durability
- Excellent Weather Resistance
WHY USE EVO PRO 5h
Gloss it has perfected the ultimate SIO2 Glass Ceramic technology offering exterior and interior protection for car enthusiasts who demand the highest level of protection for there luxury, exotic, collectible and or the daily driver.
2 YEAR / 30K MILE DURABILITY
One 50ml bottle of EVO 5H can give 2 years of solid protective coating for 2 or 3 cars! If you are in it for the long haul when it comes having an amazing glossy finish then you need to be protecting your car with our EVO Nano Ceramic Coatings...
EVO 5H GLASS CERAMIC NANO QUARTZ COATING DETAILS
The EVO 5H gives your car's perfectly polished finish a long lasting protective coating against harsh weather, marring, water spotting, and common scratches. Don't let the tiny bottle fool you- one 50ml bottle of EVO 5H can give 2 years of solid protective coating for 2 or 3 cars! If you are in it for the long haul when it comes having an amazing glossy finish then you need to be protecting your car with our EVO Nano Ceramic Coatings.
Evo Quartz Coating is a unique 4 stage UV filtered formula using the latest nano-ceramic and hybrid materials. Implemented thermoplastic components form a hydrophobic barrier that maintains flexibility for unmatched hardness and durability. Evo Quartz Coating base consists of silica, nitrogen, hydrogen, and organic compounds. These high performance polymers are all fluorine free and provide a combination of ultra strength technology.
An important compound of automotive coatings are solvents. The liquid consistency, viscosity, and volatility of the product is highly dependent on the said used solvent. Evo Quartz Coating does not incorporate any fragrance solvents due to increased compromise breakdown of the actual solvent. Evo Quartz Coating has excellent solvent release properties. Up to 90% of solvents evaporate during the first 24 hours, while the remaining percentage is released within 72 hours. The solvent evaporation is greatly dependent on temperature and weather conditions.
Wash with Gloss-It Gloss Enhancing Car Wash Shampoo then decontaminate with a Gloss-It Detail Clay Bar prior to polishing. It is best to work in a shaded area on a surface that is cool to the touch.
- First step after washing. Make sure surface has been properly polished and corrected of all defects such as swirl marks,micro-marring, towel marks,and scratches using Evo 2000 Cut Finish or Evo 3000 Ultra Finish.
- Thoroughly clean and dry all surfaces. Make sure bottle is fully shaken. - Apply Evo Quartz 5H to suede applicator and wipe in a back to forth motion until barely visable. Apply one panel at a time. - Allow product to flash and apply additional coats 5 to 10 minutes apart. - Once applied, do not wash any coated surface for at least 72 hours. - Using Gloss Envy or Gloss Enhancer Detail Spray after each wash for additional protection and color enhancement.
- Remove evo quartz coating with quick detailer Gloss-It Gloss Enhancer Detail Spray with a Gloss-It Microfiber Towel to remove evo quartz coating. For true perfect finish,check finish in direct sunlight.
- Once optimal results are achieved, proceed to applying one of our Gloss-It Signature Series Paste Waxes, Gloss-It Gloss Finish Sealant or Gloss-It Concorso Finish Sealant Glaze for depth in shine and durable protection.