Gloss-it University will take all the guess work out and will teach you how to detail in less time and produce the perfect finish. Our proven classes, detail products and tutorial videos have helped detailers from around the globe attract more business, and for the serious detailing & car enthusiasts learn the “art of paint correction and machine polishing” Whether your a pro or novice you will be sure after completing our comprehensive detailing school how to take your detailing skills to the next level.
Evo Quartz Pro9h Coating certification
The Evo Quartz Coating class is an advanced coating class focused on the application of our Evo Quartz Pro 9H Coating. Completion of this course will allow access to buy our Evo Quartz Pro 9H Coating in addition to becoming an Authorized Installer in a select territory of your city.
- Proper prep stages required for maximum adhesion process.
- Application and removal of any coating on the vehicle, in addition to showing the proper removal of excess or improperly applied coats.
- How to maximize efficiency and technique on the application.
- How to apply multiple coats and show the application of entire vehicle.
- How to maintain and keep the durability for lasting results.
- Exclusive buying rights to the Evo Quartz Pro 9H coating.
- 25% off all Evo Quartz Coatings per case quantity of 12
Beginner | Paint Correction
The basics of dual-action machine polishing & protection
Are you a weekend warrior on a quest to elevate your detailing game? Are you looking to get into the world of professional detailing? Whether you're a car enthusiast or just someone who is very particular about the upkeep of their vehicle, our beginner course is the perfect way to learn the tricks of the trade and achieve professional results for both DIY and pro applications. A specialized instructor will cover different pad and product choices with our full-range of paint correction polishes. We will teach the basic in the most common paint imperfections and how to assess and create the right pad and product combination for your vehicle's finish. We carefully go over the basics of dual-action machine polishing & protection. At Gloss-it Detailing University, we will teach you the newest and most advanced techniques and remove all guess-work. The class is held at the Gloss-It Headquarters located in Las Vegas, NV (USA) and includes 7 hours of hands-on education and paint correction training per day. Lunch will be provided during training.
*Students will be responsible for lodging and transportation.
- One beginner detailer-approved & EVO9H Installer Certification.
- Instruction on the three combinations to get your work done in record times.
- Information and how-tos on hot new buffers and polishers on the market.
- Step-by-Step instruction in polishing, restoring, waxing and correcting paint imperfections.
- Become versed in new and old paint finish technology.
- Learn the difference between removing wet sanding and DA sanding and to evaluate and identify paint defects.
- 15% off sitewide.
Intermediate | Paint Correction
Includes EVO Quartz Pro9H Coating Certification
We highly recommend this class for the serious detailing professional business owner who has been in business for several years looking to increase annual revenue from 25 to 50k by joining the Gloss-It worldwide installer and paint correction specialist team! We don't only cover hands-on training but spend time showing “how” to inspect the potential client's vehicle and accurately quote paint correction details and Evo Quartz Ceramic Coatings. To become a Gloss It Evo Paint Correction Specialist or Evo Quartz Pro 9H Authorized Installer you will be required to be proficient with our EVO 21 Dual Action Polishers (EVO 21, 15, & 12). The class will consist of 2 days and will cover comprehensive paint correction instruction and application techniques with the Gloss-It product line. This class will also show you the steps on the application and removal of our Evo Quartz Ceramic Coatings. The class is held at the Gloss It Head Quarters located in Las Vegas, NV (USA) and includes 7 hours of hands-on education and paint correction training per day. Graduates will receive a Gloss-It Official Certification as an approved Gloss It Master Evo Paint Correction & EVO PRO 9h certified specialist. Lunch will be provided for all training days. *Students will be responsible for lodging and transportation.
- 1 professional detailer approved Intermediate & EVO Pro 9H Installer Certification.
- All of the offerings of the beginner program.
- Placement on Gloss-it.com Dealer Locator.
- 90-day advanced business, sales, and marketing targets.
- Advanced education and product knowledge in auto detailing chemicals.
- Mindsets and steps to detailing success.
- Proper use of specialized detailing equipment.
- Understanding of paint technology, paint defect removal, and different types of paint finishes from base coat, clear coat, and single stage finishes.
- 25% off all Evo Quartz Ceramic Coatings, which include interior Evo Leather and Vinyl Guard coatings.
- 15% off tools, microfiber products, and buffing foam & wool pads.
- 20% off all future chemical purchases (this offer does not include a discount on Evo Quartz ceramic coatings, tools, microfiber products, buffing pads and other accessories).
Advanced Master | Paint Correction Class
Includes EVO Quartz Pro9H Coating Certification
Gloss-It is raising the bar in the world of car detailing and protection through tried-and-true methods that marry innovation and proven techniques. We highly recommend this course for the detailing professional or high-end detail shop facility looking to increase annual revenue from 50 to 100k per year by joining the gloss it worldwide installer team! To become a Gloss It Evo Paint Correction Specialist or Evo Quartz Pro 9H Authorized Installer you will be required to be proficient with our Evo21 Dual Action Polisher and high-speed polisher. The class will consist of 4 days and will cover comprehensive paint correction instruction and application technique with the Gloss-It professional paint correction polishing system and long stroke dual action machines (Evo21, Evo 15 and EVO12). This course will also show you the steps on application and removal of our Evo Quartz Coatings. The class is held at the Gloss-It Headquarters located in Las Vegas, NV (USA) and includes 7 hours of hands-on education and paint correction training per day. Graduates will receive a Gloss It Official Certification as an approved Gloss It Master Evo with a Paint Correction & EVO PRO9h certified specialist. Lunch will be provided for all training days. *Students will be responsible for lodging and transportation.
- One professional Detailer approved Master & EVO9H Installer Certification.
- All of the offerings of the beginner and advanced classes.
- Placement on Gloss-It.com Dealer Locator.