NANO POLYMER COATING FOR SUPERIOR PAINT PROTECTION. Give your car a truly sinister shine while protecting your paint with our award winning show finish and polymer coating. Demon Gloss goes on with a clear, high gloss finish which is incredibly durable. Get that killer color enhancement and clarity your car deserves while protecting your paint for up to 14 months!
- 12 to 14 months durability
- Easy on, easy off application
- Killer color enhancement & clarity
WHY USE DEMON GLOSS
Demon Gloss goes on with a clear, high gloss finish which is incredibly durable. Get that killer color enhancement and clarity your car deserves while protecting your paint for up to 14 months! Demon Gloss is our award-winning show finish with polymer coating! This final protective finish has been a trade secret in the Gloss-It family for 15 years, winning numerous best of show events from local car shows to Pebble Beach Concours d’ Elegance..
What was once an award winning industry secret is now available to home car enthusiast and professional detailers. Our polymer coating technology rivals the best carnauba waxes and paint sealants, producing the ultimate in depth, clarity, color enhancement, and durability. Demon Gloss goes on thin, and doesn't require very much product for the perfect shine and superior paint protection. We do not lie when we say you can easily get 40-50 uses out of this single 16oz bottle of Demon Gloss!
Gives excellent results when applying by hand, or use with our Gloss-It EVO 15 or Gloss-It EVO 21 dual action polishers to get the job done quickly. For polisher or machine application we recommend combining with the Evo Red 5/6 inch or Blue Finishing Foam Polishing Pad for optimal results.
Demon Gloss is safe with:
- Conventional Clear Coats
- Single Stage Paint
- Gel Coats
- Nano Ceramic Clear Coats
- Completely safe for Body Shops!
- Shake well before applying to a cool and cured surface. Apply in a shaded area away from direct sunlight.
- EVO 21 & 15 Dual-Action Polisher application: Apply bead size amount.
- Hand Application: Apply bead size amount on Gloss-It Foam Sponge. Start on top areas with light to medium pressure in a horizontal direction, not circular. Buff product until no longer visible. Detail Tip: Apply 1 to 2 additional coats for that killer gloss and sinister paint finish appearance.
- If the paint has minor imperfections (micro marring, swirl marks, towel marks), polish with Evo 2000 Cut Finish, Evo 2500 One-Step Polish and/or Evo 3000 Ultra to ensure the best bond and durability.
- Check paint finish for any contamination such as fallout tar, metal particles or overspray. If contamination is detected, use Gloss-it Clay Bar with Gloss Enhancer Detail Spray before applying Demon Gloss.
- Wash and clean vehicle with Gloss Shampoo and Yellow Wash Wedge before applying.